Monday, October 4, 2010

How To Tell If I Have Meningitis

Letter

'm looking for work. Almost whatever. Sending resumes daily offers three web sites. I'm so up to the cap which I attach the letter below to one of them. I guess I miss this offer, because if I call will be for me a row during the interview. Or the same thing until they catch me, because as the world is fatal ...


Dear Sirs, I have been interested

for their offer because I seek an activity that allows me to exploit my people skills and languages \u200b\u200bthat dominate, contributing something positive to the enterprise of which it belongs. I'm empathetic, dynamic, proactive, responsible and I have organizational skills, communication skills and excellent phone. Exactly what you ask and some other things. He worked as a tutor and in academia. Also in architectural studies as a scholar but absurd responsibility for the position held and of course for my salary. Also I have a translation grant from the Polytechnic University, translate UNESCO publications. I have many skills that could apply to this position. Subject to the experience. I have no experience. Neither view to have it because everyone asked for a year of experience and the day we parted I should be studying.

Sincerely, Natalia PĂ©rez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment