Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Car Smell At Walmart

The Castle - Franz Kafka

Let's see ...

There are four points in connection with a book.

The first phase occurs before reading and is the prejudice. You have not read it and say it is a suckling pig and it's wonderful. What makes half the country with Don Quixote.

The second occurs while reading the book. You can say what you are looking, but do not know what will seem to end. You are participating in it, but you can not tell if it's wonderful or crap, because you have not reached the last page and you can spend what happened to my friend Virginia The Eight.

The third phase lasts as long as you want and most times coincide with the fourth. It starts when you close the back cover of the book and just read it to you after you begin to research it. It is characterized by the impression that the book has caused us without more information from him that reading and whether prior information (the time before reading the book without references do not consider a phase because the relationship does not exist). As an example, this phase would be characterized by the shock in relation to the film Mulholland Drive . You do not understand anything until you read about it (and no, Bene, that's not cool).

The fourth phase is that it remains until a second reading, which would result in a second cycle of phases. I've read and have read about him. I've read and have explained to you if you missed something or you have not understood.

I am in stage three of the book's title to this post. It's fun if you read what you want (which I had them), but is very dense and sometimes it seems that is not going anywhere, so that is difficult to read. The ending suggests that it is unfinished. It's strange how some books do you sense that, while not know why or how, it all makes sense (I can not avoid writing influenced by some conversations about literature that I had lately). This book is a great risk of being branded a plank and some time ago would not have supported, but I must say that I have done for having come to appreciate slightly.

I to phase four.

Indeed, it is unfinished, but as I read out there, can be interpreted as circular and eternal. The truth is that it seems as consistent and coherent as the Minimalist artists is to stop working.
explain what I sensed, but not completely accepted at all and therefore enjoy it at all, although the time (I read somewhere that typically Kafkaesque) in which the hero succumbs to tiredness I must say that I enjoyed especially. Not a moment to enjoy, but to live it, it makes you feel things. I guess that only now I understand what led to that moment, because it seems that is a recurring situation, but I will not be able to read Kafka for the first time.
recently

0 comments:

Post a Comment