Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gay Hot Spots In Sacramento Ca

When singular and plural do not mean or even

My grandmother just ask the girl for my mother and the second he says "is shopping." It's Saturday morning and my mother is in the sales market.

This reminded me of something I talked to my friend Anne, Estrarburgo, and has some differences with Castilian. During his last stasis here, one day, talking about what he had done, and then said
-... I left the studio, went shopping and returned to their pronunciation casa. "the" and "not very pure. His pronunciation is not very pure in general.
- What if? What you bought? "She looked puzzled and respondiĆ³n me as if it were obvious.
-Food.
"Okay, is that when you go to buy food is said to be" to buy ", not" shopping. " That's for clothes and stuff.
- Aaaaah! So everyone always asks me what I bought!

not know her and I will not grace, but I assure you had it, hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment