Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Donckels Belgian Truffles

September

September has risen to a frightening symbolic. I dreamed that I was leaving an entrance examination that would approve and I woke up with a puncture on the side that will not let me breathe. But that does not matter because I only happened to me. Many of us have risen and we have perceived the smell and the result of change of light rain. One can not put a play on the farm without September and sunrise if raining. Even just if you're the one who wakes raining, when it is, like me. Because it is day one and that means "Start." Even the green goblin has had to go to school today (what a disappointment I had yesterday, and it still was sunny).

September I think we has caught everyone by surprise, as the summer storms that force you to pick up the towel for the pool in a hurry. But it will not gather the towel before the next storm, we collect the laundry hanging or just close the windows so as not to fill the house of winter rain. For though the sun has come out from that I open my eyes and these letters, this is not a storm. This is September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment