Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Peace Sign Decorated Cake

Open Letter to Azena

I remember a lot about you. If you read the Fb know I've left the race and I am looking for work than it is to get the money you need to embarking on the road to dreams. And I remember a lot about you. Because it scares me being late to the future for choosing bad my studies and have almost 29 years and not be independent or to be seen. I was weighing very heavily. But then you think you've spent most diverse things, without a scheme "to use" (which is something that worries me a lot). The estudioss left and you got to work, which is a point that I've always been sold as of no return. Today you wanted and studies are undoubtedly on the way to the top of the career you have chosen. And everything you've worked so YOU ALONE. Accompanied on the road, but you work. This

you knew, but wanted you to know that for me are the example to follow and hope that I too can do well by doing what I'm doing but my family seems so strange and so wrong.

Like all people who appreciate it, I wish you all the best thing that can happen in life. But in your case you also want an extra dose of luck because if you win you win and my dreams, I need both, that is personal.

Hale, and:) (that I had been a bit cheesy and had to lighten it: D) \u200b\u200b

0 comments:

Post a Comment