Friday, May 28, 2010

Wedding Shuttle Service Wording

I ended my career criminal

few days ago they were talking on the radio of "things kids do." My mother said, "I know one who forged the signature of his mother seven years."

When I was seven years old, at school, we had to return the exams signed by our parent or guardian. The signature of my mother is very simple, or at least I thought so. I do not know why I did it. O yes, love of art. Not even got bad marks, I just realized that I could do as he did not understand what sense the process of signing the exams and I thought it was funny, I was not raised that was wrong. I raised it until I got caught.

I do not know how long I was doing because I know that childhood memories of time is very flexible, but I signed over two and more than three. And more than four. I got caught for trusting. I signed it at school or in my house and one day, on the way home in the van on the route, took the notebook and perpetrators. I remember one guy asked me a few more courses if I was signing. I said yes and I remember he laughed. I recall that put some fun and surprise face in disbelief, but also because I can not say I did not know what it was disbelief. Yes, forged the signature of my mother, but knew it was disbelief. Anyway, I signed in the van, but with the shaking of the vehicle was not fast enough and I was a little shaky. And then I decided that I did screw up. I went over the line.

When handed the notebook, the teacher told me "This is not your mother signed it." Me I should be white. It was then I knew I should not have. But there was more: I said yes. What would I say?! Like my face said no but I said yes. I remember scolding my stomach. As I noticed a rare lazy ... I expected a broncazo the chalice when I got home (did not know that was the chalice, but I could feel it). Nothing happened. It was that day. I do not know how many days later he was, but one day he called my house a lady, I took it, asked my mother passed it. When my mother left the room I said, "How long you do not give a dictation to sign it?" He had picked up the phone to the teacher and did not recognize! At that time the hate with all my soul (to the teacher, my mother was afraid). The truth is that it was luck, if I had recognized my hard time would have been also extended for the duration of the call but did not think when I wanted her death.

following was very fast. There was no cheeks, and broke my face. It was worse. I remember that the main problem was that my mother had lied and not that he had forged his signature. In this regard I was a little stunned, but was too busy to think anything but a prayer. Next thing I remember is me sitting on the floor beside the chair where my mother sat with an attitude of begging forgiveness from God after I had uploaded to mankind inadvertently. When I left home mother told me I was grounded for a week without TV. "TV" then meant "Espinete" and got the news as if they had sent to the front of the hedgehog.

particular frustration I do not remember not to watch TV. Nor do any memory in the later episode on this subject, except that when I gave the following dictated to my mother to sign it, I turned the notebook so the previous page, the smoking gun, proof of my stupidity, the error that I banished the business of crime, not be visible. And I remember it was not for signing in place. It was for having done wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment