Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kidney Cancer How Quick Does It Grow

engine passion post

time ago I heard that "A difference of a Fad passion in which the caprice lasts a lifetime. "I do not know if I would say a great thinker or blond Andy and Lucas. The same is Sacrata. In any case, although not quite understand, I feel that may true . Or at least there is a similar concept that is.

In a video that I hung around here long ago a man with a pleasant voice said "Do not feel guilty if you do not know what you want from life. The most interesting people I know did not know what to do with their lives when they were 22 years old. Moreover, some of the most interesting people I know still do not turn 40. "

It turns out that I am a woman driven by passion. If we stick to the first postulate my obsessions can not last long (this fact and proven by experience) but they are sweeping, occupy much of my time mentality and motivation and condition of everything I do during the hurricane (that's not confirms what any wise reflections, but I know, because many times I've been with me, has passed). This need not be bad, because as my mental connections are, say, peculiar, often do I have to do with a zeppelin engine instead of moving responsibility to other mortals, but as the end result is the same, until now I guess I did not care.

However, the fact that the obsessions last bit leads me to that I am unable to find a unifying element of my life, a witness, a goal / motivation final. As another of my characteristics is that I feel the need and have everything under control and this clearly can not be and less on my terms, all previous results with me nights of anguish, search and insomnia.

I thank the video (which I again tipped to hit down) your statement because I'm much calmer. I do not explain anything more than that is not so bad the part I do not even really clear and I still do not know where I see myself in five years (rather than that I do not see it), seems to start to walk on passes to the inevitable stop obsessing, in the end I'm going to hurt.



Thanks to my friend Martha, who has developed a little issue of making up and I did a couple of schemes enlightening for me the tattoo on the forehead every morning and see in the mirror. If I can moderate the obsession and passion to make it, I will be live cattle. Choose

0 comments:

Post a Comment