Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Vest 1 Property Managemente

Order

Blogspot system as it could have chosen another person after the Space of msn, the old, I stay a little small. The truth is that I generally works well, although sometimes I do not know how to do something, I assume that problem is mine and not the portal (and therefore, it addressed most of the time). I do not know if I'll be reaching maturity blogger, but today I found a stick, could not meet my needs.

Blogspot Lords: Would it be possible to publish the entries stored in a different chronological order without having to copy and paste? Could you post on the basis of when, not when it finish the sketch, which, on the other hand, seems much more logical? Thanks.

If the problem is again me and someone knows how to solve it is appreciated and will help a candle to Santa Tecla for the salvation of their index visits. Also thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment