Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tiffany's Blue Bridal Shower

Other plans

There are few things I like best to make plans: I like to organize, prioritize, compartmentalize my duties ...

But sometimes life is a succession of unexpected events and no apparent connection that disrupts our schedule of activities so reasonably established. Of course we try to overcome what unexpected stylish, but with the surprising result that our agenda has been further emotional overload.

As I am of the opinion that circumstances can often be beyond our control, but not our ability to make decisions, changes in approach and perspective!

Among other things, will "rest" this blog for a while. I did not want to do without saying goodbye to all those who have helped me to define it, thinking, writing, music, illustrate: my blogger friends so many ideas and advice you gave me, my fellow club that you have worked with your photos and others, all who know me and come to visit every week, to which you have found me on internet gambling and you have added to the list of friends ... Who ask for more?

At times writing this blog has been as exciting as if writing a book. I enjoyed this journey in good company: yours.

all right.

Thank you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment