Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Can Lyme Disease Cause Disc Degeneration

100 years of solitude "

Today, May 18, marks the centenary of the death of Gustav Mahler.
is the last composer from whom I have spoken and is one of my favorites, I could not pass this event almost unnoticed.
The composer who has always known that "time was yet to come" and asked to be buried next to his daughter Mary, who died 6 years.
The author of the huge symphonies that would see the light of the success many years after his death, and could not be present at the premiere of his most representative works: the "Song of the Earth," the Ninth Symphony and the unfinished Tenth ... Fortunately there
witnessed one of their few successes as a composer: the release of the massive Eighth Symphony or Symphony of a Thousand. "
Today I find a while (long) to hear it again: this is my small tribute to this genius who both contributed to the development of music in later years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment