Friday, February 18, 2011

What Does Ear Wax Build Up Look Like

... also remember going to talk about gardening ...!

that: so many interesting routes to describe, so many exciting music to share ... I ended up forgetting that the third purpose of this blog, gardening, even at a low scale.

I have much to learn about this, and I hand it in several very dear friends with whom I share this hobby, and I learn every day. Some of them are amateurs like myself, but others are true masters in landscape architecture and botany. In my talks with them and virtual tours of their gardens and patios am taking many ideas that I hope will soon be reflected in my "green space" (our garden only has about 300 m2). Top

launching an inquiry (start well ...!): Do you know the name of this succulent? Every winter it "dies" and returns every spring to sprout.


Many of you know my garden for those who do not teach you a little how it looks in summer, when better is, of course, and so the differences in as found now be more evident.
There are gardens to the winter and especially fall, I feel good, but I'm afraid that is the case with mine.

This fall I had this grim look:


Considering that during the summer is more or less like a shadow .... all very fresh and leafy:



about a month ago came the gardeners to prune large trees, as each winter. Gerardo and Miguel spent pruning and clearing an entire day, and took a large container of branches and debris ... who would have thought that both would such a small place!


As you can see the bottom of the pool was not quite there ... is that they are hundreds of sheets in the wind. In this part I have two Meliá, a plane tree, a cypress and pine bushes, a laurel, a vineyard, a pomegranate, a yucca and spirea. By climbing the ivy walls, the real jasmine and some types of ivy.



After pruning and cleaning of debris, now looks like this, waiting for spring to do something ... it desperately needs!


The pool has a side wall in the summer is covered with ivy that put the red in autumn rojísimas spectacular. This year I hope to continue to grow and cover the wall as possible.


This other wall
is on one side of the porch is covered with climbing jasmine in spring and summer is completely white as jasmine ... smell seeps into the house and sometimes goes up to be sick ...! My neighbors tell me they do not cut it, as it also happened to their homes over the wall. We have scented half
neighborhood.


On the side of the house that connects with the entrance through the lobby, gives very little sun in summer, and absolutely nothing in winter, so the box who live here are so happy.
As they grow slowly, take several years at that size ... well, it is also true that Gerardo inculcating a snip like every time he comes.
With them I have an acacia, false pepper, mimosa (which until a few weeks ago has been yellow flowers ... what a shame not to have made some pictures) and an olive tree.


The arch you see in the end, up the stairs, covered with ivy and has .....¡ people! For several years, has a pair of colorful (goldfinches) each spring and always make your nest among the branches and leaves of the ivy, subject to the metallic structure of the arc. When they return this year, try to make a picture so you see them ... they are about sinvergüencillas and not afraid.

This one, also covered with ivy, is what gives access to the hall from the entrance of the house.



And finally I'll show you the house for rescued birds on a tour of some pine trees, is one which puts the Junta de Andalucía to take shelter various species of birds, and this was lying on the floor and shattered. Since I am a handyman (......), fixed it with some nails and hung on a pine, but has been around for several years ... and no bird has deigned to come close!

will be ungrateful to ...... welcoming it seems.


Before leaving I want to tell you that unfortunately I will not be able to be on the Journey of Resistance .... labor issues (which by the way, I guessed) I make this impossible, and 'm really sorry. So the next entry will not be the great adventure, what can we do.

Thank you all for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment