Saturday, June 26, 2010

Low Ceiling Wedding Drape

The Devil and vice

Who knows me knows that somulgo with the Catholic Church, in fact with any church, but I found the temptations of the devil on my way. One of the seven deadly sins is sloth and I sin much of it. Tannnnnn is easy to stop doing the things you should and should not crave and keep busy with activities that require minimal brain activity ... For years I liked to occupy free time with these activities. I look at the mail, I hooked and when I remember, I lost two hours. Get home, and I get when I realize it's time for dinner. I have no idea how many hours I've dealt with how stupid or how many things could have done at that time. And thousands of people like me. Hours, hours and hours of productivity have gone down the PC fan.

But today is over for me. The screenshots are of my last games Arcade (Arcade. .. is the name of Hell Gate.) Since my hours today Bomboozle substituted, Bubble Spinner, Blocks, Floribular, Tetris, etc for drawing, reading, writing, or swatting flies with its tail (which incidentally is what the devil when they're bored). As of today, have time to carry out my ideas (good and bad, but that's another problem we will try another day) because they renounce the devil is in the form of puzzles or burst ball mount or square.





Today renounce the devil and all his works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment